It is a pleasure to invite you to 3rd Sriwijaya University Learning and Education International Conference 2018 (3rdSULE-IC). The conference is organized by the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education Sriwijaya University and will take place in Palembang, South Sumatera, Indonesia on 17-18 October 2018.
The main goal of 3rd SULE-IC 2018 is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various education related fields from all over the world to come together and learn from each other. Furthermore, the additional goal is to provide a place for academicians and professionals with interests related to education to meet and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
SULE-IC ’s theme “ Learning and Education in the 21st century ”aims at providing a forum for researchers, teachers and educational representatives. 3rd SULE-IC topics include (but are not limited to):
- Improving the educational services to learners of underprivileged families,
- Utilizing the educational technologies in learning,
- Strengthening the role of counselors of language in education,
- Increasing of competence of language education and /or arts and literature teaching in global context,
- Increasing the role of the social science-humanities education in the development of multi cultural consciousness,
- Improving the quality of mathematics and science teaching and learning process,
- Improving the development of qualified preschool and primary education,
- Improving the quality of accountable management education through the development of school-based management,
- Enhancing the development of vocational education to meet the global labor market,
- Civilizing healthy lifestyle and coaching outstanding athletes.
Full Paper Submission Deadline : July 16, 2018
Early Bird Registration : July 10, 2018
Registration : September 07, 2018
Conference Dates : October 17-18, 2018
> Prof. Dr. Wouter van Joolingen, Department of Mathematics, Universiteit Utrecht, Netherlands
> Prof. Dr. Kathy Trundle, North Carolina State University, United States
> Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rebecca Fanany, Deakin University, Australia
> Prof. Dr. Abdelrahim Ahmed Salim, Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan
> Dr. Zenaida Reyes, Philippine Normal University
> Prof. Sofendi. Ph.D, Universitas Sriwijaya
Date and Venue
October 17-18, 2018 | Ballroom Horison Ultima Hotel Palembang, Indonesia
You are cordially invited to submit your recent research work to the SULE-IC 2018 through online system.